Thanks for taking the time to contribute!
This file summarizes the good practices to contribute to Iron whether you want to raise an issue or create a pull request.
Before raising a new issue, please check if no similar issue or PR already exists.
Raise an issue to report a bug or to request a new feature. When creating a new issue, you can choose between two templates:
When contributing to Iron's code, please respect the following rules:
- Respect the Scala conventions.
- Cleanup your code and avoid beginner issues (static abuse, etc...).
- Make sure your changes pass the CI.
- Document new code.
- Try to follow Iron's coding style. If you aren't sure about a part of your code, feel free to ask or mention it in your PR.
- If you PR solves an issue or a implement a feature request, quote it using the
- Feel free to tell about your concerns when making a PR (e.g "I am not sure if the following issue should be addressed this way etc...")